- Virtual phone numbers: Bridging the IP and mobile world 23 May 2013 | 10:42 am
- Wyless signs agreement with Telefonica Digital to become the first member of the newly created M2M Global Partner Program 21 May 2013 | 1:25 pm
- Telecom Egypt aims for mid-2013 MVNO launch as it prepares to start tech tests 20 May 2013 | 3:56 pm
- Korean MVNOs to offer services at post offices 17 May 2013 | 9:40 am
- Colombian retailer Exito launches MVNO 16 May 2013 | 10:41 am
Registered journalists are entitled to a free badge to attend the conference sessions. If you would like to apply for a badge please email us with your full contact details including the name of your publication and your job title. A fully equipped press room and meeting facility will be available on site to enable you to set up meetings with key speakers at the event.
Collecting your Press Badge
Your press badge will be available at event reception when you arrive at the Hotel on the first morning of the conference. You will need to bring with you either your official press pass or a copy of your publication with a contribution from yourself.