- MVNOs in China set to start biz early 2014 2 December 2013 | 10:13 am
- 30 MVNOs already confirmed to speak at 2014 MVNOs World Congress 29 November 2013 | 10:01 am
- Operator Cell C acts as MVNE through a new deal with Mirage and Comverse 28 November 2013 | 1:41 pm
- Exclusive Interview with Steve Mcintosh, COO, BeQuick Software 22 November 2013 | 10:28 am
- BandwidthX to Speak at the MVNO Industry Summit USA in Dallas 21 November 2013 | 8:23 pm
The Only Event Dedicated to the Global MVNO Market
- MVNO Start-up focus introducing Yatango and WWF
- Keynote Presentations by Milind Kangle, Group CEO, Lycamobile and Voyager Mobile’s CEO John Mardini.
- Dedicated Focus Day on Brand, Retail and Roaming – featuring Poste Mobile Italy, Tesco, The Post Office UK, MTV, Trace and Virgin Mobile
- Targetted tracks on CEM and New Wave Partnerships, Global Market Overview, LTE-Data-and WiFi, and M2M
- 25+ MVNO CEOs and Managing Director speakers
- 45% MVNO and 21% MNO attendance
- The inaugural MVNO Industry Awards at the MVNOs Pool Party
- Breakfast Briefing: 4G Wholesale by Alex Besen - In-Depth Look at 4G LTE Wholesale Business Models & Partnerships
Case studies from the most recently launched MVNOs
Full MVNO week – 3 days of conference and 2 workshops
New evening networking receptions
New conference focus areas:
- MVNOs for the Enterprise
- MVNO device strategies
- Financing MVNOs
- Opportunities with consumer electronic devices
- MVNO strategies in a quadplay/multi-play world
New breakfast briefings
New speed networking sessions
Our sponsorship packages are designed to provide maximum profiling opportunities to reach all levels of your target market. Within this event environment you will have the opportunity to promote yourself as a key player and position your message and branding, targeting the wider community.
Sponsoring the MVNOs World Congress 2014 will enable you to explain in detail the business credentials of your organisation as a key “Trusted Partner” as end users look for advice on technologies and services.
Our comprehensive marketing campaign will reach out to an extensive group of our existing database and new contacts. Involvement in this campaign will advertise your corporate presence and profile in prominent locations through various mediums.
Our past sponsors have seen a positive correlation between the amount of resources that they allocated to their sponsorship package and the level of returns which this brought them. This has led to an increasing number of companies returning the year after to sponsor this event again.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 7115
“My conversations with Roberto Giacchi at the MVNOs World Congress in Rome were very fruitful and gave me new ideas which I have used to refresh my MVNO strategy. The networking opportunities were very beneficial to me.”CEO, Zetcom
"The event in Barcelona was stellar. Great job to you and your team."VP, Ready Mobile, USA
""@telecomstweet had great time at #MVNOIS & wish I could stay."CEO, KONTAKT Mobile, UK
"I just wanted to thank you again for a great event! Your Team has pulled off another solid turnout and we look forward to next year’s gathering."Redknee, Canada
"Good global perspective on the MVNO industry with excellent networking opportunities."CCO, AppChat, South Africa
"It has been always a good (the best) networking event within the MVNx telecom market."CO, Aspider, Netherlands
"Best Place for MNO; MVNO and MVNE Networking!."CEO, Mobile One
"It was great for me to get to know MVNO business trend and to make global networking."Manager, CJ Hello Vision, Korea
‘Great networking possibilites’Symsoft
"Good forecast beyond time and space in MVNO world."Manager, NTTDOCMOPC, Japan