- Orange quietly launches WiFi foray 15 April 2014 | 9:50 am
- Orange store to open SA warehouse 15 April 2014 | 9:40 am
- Airtel leads the market with three MVNOs on its network 15 April 2014 | 9:36 am
- Kenya officially gives green light to three MVNOs 15 April 2014 | 8:58 am
- Announcing the 2014 MVNOs Industry Awards Winners! 10 April 2014 | 11:16 am
FACILITATING BUSINESS ACROSS THE ENTIRE MVNO ECOSYSTEM
- Full MVNO week – 3 days of conferences and 2 workshops – maximise your trip
- Speaker interviews live on stage for maximum detail and information
- Roundtable networking discussions with your peers on key agenda themes during the conference sessions
- Investment and Valuation panel – what are the key drivers for valuation and what are investors looking for?
- Key focus on innovation and new Business Models
- Drinks receptions, parties, extended breaks for enhanced networking and discussion
- Find the answers to your questions at the Analyst Clinic
- New breakfast briefing on deploying a successful MVNO
- The return of the MVNO Awards – who will be the winners in 2014?
- Mock Negotiation on stage between MNO and MVNO
- Hot Focus on new countries to launch – China, Saudi Arabia, Czech Republic
- MVNO Start-up Session : hear the latest from the newest MVNOs to launch
Case studies from the most recently launched MVNOs
Full MVNO week – 3 days of conference and 2 workshops
New evening networking receptions
New conference focus areas:
- MVNOs for the Enterprise
- MVNO device strategies
- Financing MVNOs
- Opportunities with consumer electronic devices
- MVNO strategies in a quadplay/multi-play world
New breakfast briefings
New speed networking sessions
Our sponsorship packages are designed to provide maximum profiling opportunities to reach all levels of your target market. Within this event environment you will have the opportunity to promote yourself as a key player and position your message and branding, targeting the wider community.
Sponsoring the MVNOs World Congress 2014 will enable you to explain in detail the business credentials of your organisation as a key “Trusted Partner” as end users look for advice on technologies and services.
Our comprehensive marketing campaign will reach out to an extensive group of our existing database and new contacts. Involvement in this campaign will advertise your corporate presence and profile in prominent locations through various mediums.
Our past sponsors have seen a positive correlation between the amount of resources that they allocated to their sponsorship package and the level of returns which this brought them. This has led to an increasing number of companies returning the year after to sponsor this event again.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 7115
“My conversations with Roberto Giacchi at the MVNOs World Congress in Rome were very fruitful and gave me new ideas which I have used to refresh my MVNO strategy. The networking opportunities were very beneficial to me.”CEO, Zetcom
"The event in Barcelona was stellar. Great job to you and your team."VP, Ready Mobile, USA
""@telecomstweet had great time at #MVNOIS & wish I could stay."CEO, KONTAKT Mobile, UK
"I just wanted to thank you again for a great event! Your Team has pulled off another solid turnout and we look forward to next year’s gathering."Redknee, Canada
"Good global perspective on the MVNO industry with excellent networking opportunities."CCO, AppChat, South Africa
"It has been always a good (the best) networking event within the MVNx telecom market."CO, Aspider, Netherlands
"Best Place for MNO; MVNO and MVNE Networking!."CEO, Mobile One
"It was great for me to get to know MVNO business trend and to make global networking."Manager, CJ Hello Vision, Korea
‘Great networking possibilites’Symsoft
"Good forecast beyond time and space in MVNO world."Manager, NTTDOCMOPC, Japan